Join Us Client Care Manager
Hello 'Future' Client Care Manager!
In this position, you will have a profound impact on the lives of those around you as clients and the Community at large. You will be involved in leading people through times of often overwhelming circumstances in their lives given the nature of the real estate business. You will be entrusted to work closely with clients during these major life trials, requiring the ability to handle both positive and negative events for the client. This position equates to be being the face of our organization, and its importance cannot be overstated. As such, this position isn't for those who embody mediocrity. Quite the contrary, this position has been created to provide our clients with a level of confidence and satisfaction well beyond that of any of our competitors.
Our organization does not tolerate mediocrity, and doesn't recognize excuses or failure to achieve the objective. As a matter of fact, our organization is averse to people that are content with being average in life. We are leaders in our Community and take this position very seriously, and are expressly interested in strong, highly motivated leaders to join our movement to Change Lives and Build the Futures around us.
Summary of Qualifications:
1. Must have the ability to think independently and problem solve in a dynamic, high paced work environment.
2. Provide support for our high energy, highly motivated office and our Executive Branch.
3. Proficiency with computer based software including Microsoft Word and Excel, as well as smart phone technology.
4. The successful applicant must have exceptional interpersonal skills, a superior written and oral communication aptitude, and a high degree of social intelligence as she/he will be responsible for communicating directly with clients and members of the public on a regular basis.
5. As discussed, our pace of work is to say the least accelerated. Therefore, the successful applicant must be available days, afternoons and weekends as required, with the ability to show the requisite flexibility.6. Participate in ongoing training and development
Thanks! Your inquiry was sent successfully.