BOSCO Group Of Companies Recruiting
Bosco Group of Companies
The Bosco Group of Companies is one of the fastest growing real estate organizations in North America. We are undergoing an organizational expansion, and are searching for individuals to work with our Team that have the capacity to work in a high energy, dynamic, and fast paced Organization. Our presence is based on the doctrine that we exist to Change Lives and Build the Futures of those around us. We are an organization that operates with the mindset of achieving the "final results desired". This simply means that the result gets achieved at all times without exception or excuse, regardless of barriers or obstacles.
The Bosco Team has revolutionized service delivery in the Real Estate Industry.
Because of this there is a tremendous amount of Buyers and Sellers lined up to work with our company.
We are actively hiring the following positions (Click the links for more details):
1. Client Care Manager Once trained with our methods and systems, this position will entail keeping the clients informed and attend to their queries and requests. A happy client makes for great business.
2. Outside Real Estate Sales Agent - Buyers Agent Once trained with our methods and systems, this position will entail representing purchasers to find them their real estate purchase including single family homes, townhomes, condos. (Real Estate Licence Required)
3. Outside Real Estate Sales Agent - Sellers Agent Once trained with our methods and systems, this position will entail representing purchasers to find them their real estate purchase including single family homes, townhomes, condos. (Real Estate Licence Required)
4. Inside Sales Agent Once trained on our systems and platforms, these agents will be responsible for communicating with clients as well as organizing and booking the appointments for the outside sales agents.
5. Executive Assistant In this position, once trained on our systems and platforms, you will have a profound impact on the lives of those around you as clients and the Community at large. You will be involved in leading people through times of often overwhelming circumstances in their lives given the nature of the Real Estate business.